httpd-users mailing list archives

From robert rottermann <rob...@redcor.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how can I add SERVER_NAME to a filename
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:01:33 GMT
keith,
thank you very much for your answer.
I was a bit unclear. I know that I can name the files like this

CustomLog /var/log/apache2/projekte2.fh-aargau.ch/com_log combined

however I would like to have the "projekte2.fh-aargau.ch" part
replaced by a variable.
Is this possible?

somehow %{SERVER_NAME} must be known as I use it in a rewrite rule.

thanks
robert