httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html doesn't rewrite as commanded
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:10:22 GMT
On Sunday 22 January 2006 16:58, Dirk Taggesell wrote:

> For instance, one of the culprits looks this way:
> ----------------------------
> rowsperpage="25" url="http://10.11.12.13/exchange/dirk/Inbox/"

Hmmm, didn't notice that just now.  mod_proxy_html has builtin knowledge
of HTML4/XHTML1 and won't touch proprietary junk like that unless
you add them to the url attributes.

If/when I get around to releasing mod_proxy_html 3.0, that's moving to
the configuration, so you can use it with non-HTML backends like that
without touching the code.  Note that you can also do the job with
mod_publisher.

--
Nick Kew