httpd-users mailing list archives

From j...@rahul.net (Jeff Lacki)
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configure internal server error to automatically email me
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:37:50 GMT
Thanks Kieth.  That appears to be what needs to be done,
however, after I tried this, I found the following issues:

If I say:

ErrorDocument	500	"http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/err500.pl"

I get an Alert that pops up saying:

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
page.  This my be caused by cookies that are blocked.

My cookies arent blocked (as far as I know because i use them
with other stuff on my XP box)  THis is using Netscape 7.2

If I do:

Alias 	/scripts/ "/home/http/myscripts"
ErrorDocument	500	"/scripts/err500.pl"

It seems to continue to use the apache default page.

If you get this working, please let me know.
Ill do the same.  Thanks again,
Jeff