httpd-users mailing list archives

From "P.M" <pmdan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] error 10048 during Apache 2 installation with SSL
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:37:31 GMT

 Emmanuel
    ----- Original Message -----
   From:    P.M
   To: Newsgroup Apache HTTP Server
   Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 7:33    PM
   Subject: [users@httpd] error 10048 during    Apache 2 installation

   Hi,

I'm lost :-(

I tried to install APACHE    2.0.52 or APACHE 2.0.55 to my Windows XP computer without
success.

Everytime i have 2 errors OS10048 as attached to this    email.
Please, could you tell me how to solve it ?

i've tried    several downloaded version files, but it is still the same.
thanks a    lot,
Maileen

   Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo    Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.