httpd-users mailing list archives

From <m...@arctic.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] file size limitation?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:47:10 GMT
No,  this will not work.  I have asked for a cite to specific apache documentation as to such
limitations but never did receive a response,  though it is an acknowledged limit. We were
hoping to netboot some larger images via http and got caughyt in a image size that grew beyond
the limit....  I am hoping that as 64 bit OS become the standard that this limitation will
eventually disappear....