httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Khaled Hussein" <kha...@palnet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:45:15 GMT
Hi group

I have question about Apache server, I have web server that support hundreds
of websites (ISP Server) and I face problem when I restart the server,
usually when I add new website I just run graceful command not restart but
when sometimes I need to restart the service I faced many errors like cannot
bind to port 80 or 443 and the server is running SSL, and I tried to do many
thing but with no result I just should restart the server and I think this
is not good way for solving the problem

So I hope I can find an answer about this and how to manage huge number of
domains

Thanks in advance

Khaled J. Hussein
System Administrator