httpd-users mailing list archives

From <...@dns90.homelinux.com>
Subject [users@httpd] scripting question
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hey guys..

   This is on boarder line of the httpd list so bear with me.

I'm scripting some PHP in apache and I'm trying to get the script to auto fill some fields
that the user gives apache when they log into the system.   MY auth program is mod_imap (which
uses my mail server to auth the users).  That works all fine and dandy.  However There is
no session cookie sent out by apache when that is used. So it;s not like i can tell apache
to look thoes things from the cookie.  So what does apache send out and where the user name
stored and in what form is the user named stored (usally it's $_SessionID['username']) but
not in this case.

Thanks!
~ROB~