httpd-users mailing list archives

From info.raa <i...@raa.adv.br>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd.conf
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:20:55 GMT
Hi evetybody!

Greetings.
I have just starded learning apache.
I'm using os x and apache 2.0.52.
The server is running and i already undertand how virtual host works.
 From any computer of my lan i can see my intranet site.

Here is my question:

Can anyone send me an httpd.conf file with the configurations necessary
to run a member's only site?
I have tried the following code inside a directory container, have
created a passwd folder and the proper user/password file, but had no
sucess.

Order allow, deny
Allow from 192.168
Deny from all

# Security measures
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Restricted Files"
AuthUserFile /Library/Apache2/passwd/passwords
Require valid-user

Thanks!

Best regards,

Kbl_Master