httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel E" <emmanue...@gmx.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Fw: Automatic message from SafestMail (c2FmZXN0bWFpbF9yZXBseQ==-Mjc4MDI0MjM3)
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:52:31 GMT
SafestMail's Register RequestHas anyone been receiving messages like these especially after
sending an email to the httpd users group? I thought it was random spam but now the correlation
with me sending message to this group and immediately receiving this is too high, that now
I think its probably due to wesney@terra.com.br being subscribed to this list.

Is it possible to confirm whether wesney@terra.com.br is subscribed to this list? Any ideas
on how to deal with this in case he is subscribed to the list? The damn program even encodes
the subject line :P

Sorry for the HTML mail!

Cheers,
Emmanuel

----- Original Message -----
From: SafestMail
To: emmanuel.e@gmx.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:10 PM
Subject: Automatic message from SafestMail (c2FmZXN0bWFpbF9yZXBseQ==-Mjc4MDI0MjM3)

      You have sent a message to wesney@terra.com.br.

      I'm using SafestMail, an anti-spam/junk block and your e-mail address is new for me.
Please send me your name and explain why do you want to contact me.

      There is no need to resend your original e-mail message, but if I do not receive this
confirmation within 5 days, the message will be deleted.
            Your name:
            Why do you want to contact me?

            Warning: To use space or backspace maybe will necessary to open this message on
another window. If you are not able to send by clicking on the above buttom, please send an
e-mail to me explaining the reason of your message using the following sequence of characters
on subject: header (copy and paste or click below):
            ZW1tYW51ZWwuZUBnbXgubmV0OzI3ODAyNDIzNw==