httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lekha Menon" <lekha.me...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Compiling a new module in Apache 2.0.55
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:18:43 GMT
Hi,

I had created an apache module & have built on Windows.

Now, i need to port the same on to Linux.

On windows, building the source code was simple  - by making changes in the
Makefile.win files.

What are the basic steps to compile a new module on Linux?
I have seen 2 files related to making the source code in the existing module
folder - config.m4, Makefile.in

Can anyone please let me know what these files should contain & how to
proceed with it?

Thanks & Regards,
Lekha

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.