httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lekha Menon" <lekha.me...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] AIX 5.3 - Apache 2.0.55 Starts & Stops very slowly
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:22:15 GMT
Hi,

I have installed Apache 2.0.55 on AIX 5.3 OS. Starting & Stopping apache on
this OS takes a long time. I had set the Loglevel to DEBUG, the apache start
& stop operations did not give any error in error_log file.

I installed Apache 2.0.55 on AIX 5.1 OS. It works fine.

On AIX 5.3, Apache 1.3.29 works fast. Is there an issue with Apache 2.0.55
on AIX 5.3 OS.

Please let me know

Thanks & Regards,
Lekha Menon

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.