httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@fcc.ro>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache error
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:15:28 GMT
From: "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>

Are you fetching data from a network drive or other server? Have a look here
and follow the link to the FAQ:

http://lists.trustix.org/pipermail/tsl-discuss/2005-April/013967.html

Could be a sendfile problem which will be fixed by
"EnableSendFile Off"

The program is a mod_perl handler which worked in the previous days without
error.
It gets data from a MySQL database which is located on another server.

The program can get some data and displays it fine, but on the next form
submit it gives the error in the logs.

I have tried putting:

EnableSendFile Off

... in the <Virtualhost> section, and restarted the server (stop + start)
but with no effect.

I am using Apache 2.055 under Fedora Core 4.

Thank you.

Teddy