httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Jong" <vj...@jandjgraphics.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 500 Internal Server Error pages being rendered as markup
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:59:38 GMT
Yeah. I did that already on my home system and the error page is still
being displayed as markup. I just tried it on my server at work, which is
also running version 2.2.0, and the same problem occurs when using either
my altered httpd.conf or the original httpd.conf file. I'm basically, just
accessing one of the default cgi-scripts in cgi-bin that has the
permissions 644. The URL I'm trying out is
http://localhost/cgi-bin/test-cgi.

Thanks,

Vincent J.