httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Jong" <vj...@jandjgraphics.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 500 Internal Server Error pages being rendered as markup
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:45:33 GMT
Well, I did a clean install of apache. I didn't change anything, started
up apache without any httpd.conf configuration changes and tried to access
http://localhost/cgi-bin/test-cgi. The 500 internal error is displayed as
markup with the added message of:

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

Basically the same problem as before.

This is the configure command used:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/Apache2.2.X \
--enable-so --enable-mods-shared=all \
--enable-ssl --with-ssl

Thanks,

Vincent J.