httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Jong" <vj...@jandjgraphics.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Certificate Import into Apache 2.2.0
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:15:47 GMT
I'm not an expert in anyway regarding certs or openssl and I'm assuming
you've compiled apache with ssl support and the cert you're talking about
is a server cert, you could probably try to edit your httpd.conf and
httpd-ssl.conf file. The httpd-ssl.conf file is located in conf/extra and
you can add the path to your cert and/or key in there. In httpd.conf, you
would uncomment the include line that deals with the httpd-ssl.conf file.
The line to uncomment would be:

Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf

If that doesn't work, you probably want to convert your .p7b cert to
something like PEM format and edit those conf files to point to the PEM
cert. Unfortunately, I don't know much about .pb7 format as the only
formats I've dealt with are .p12 and .pem certs.

Again, I'm assuming you're talking about a server cert and not a CA cert.

Vincent J.