httpd-users mailing list archives

From Henning Meyer <tutm...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_cache again
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:38:31 GMT
Hello,

I still have the problem that script-generated images do not get cached.

I run apache 2.0.54-5 inside Debian Sarge with mod_fastcgi 2.4.0-5.
What do I need in my configuration to get images cached by mod_cache?
I tought this is enough, but obviously it isn't:

        <IfModule mod_cache.c>
                <IfModule mod_disk_cache.c>
                        CacheRoot /var/www/cache/
                        CacheSize 256000
                        CacheEnable disk /image
                </IfModule>
                CacheDirLevels 5
                CacheDirLength 3
        </IfModule>

What do I do wrong, or how can I find out more about this?

Please help!
Thank you!

Henning