httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem when mixing NameVirtualHost + non with SSL - "Oops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?!"
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:13:38 GMT
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Nick Burch wrote:
> I'm going to try putting the config files which show the issue onto a
> test server (they're on a live one currently), then remove stuff so
> they're still showing it, but are much simpler. I'll post these if I can
> get it working

The config is still a bit complex, but it's getting there

I've found something else though - if I make all my private keys
unencrypted, it works fine. As soon as I have one key encrypted, it breaks
(with the usual "Oops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?"), having
neglected to complete the vhost loop at line 174 of ssl_engine_pphrase.c

I'll keep fighting with the config, and see if I can get something
postable

Nick