httpd-users mailing list archives

From htt...@karsites.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Filename Access
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:31:02 GMT

Hi Sean.

I'm usiing Apache 2 on SuSE Linux 9.2 pro.

The config is split over many different files.

I include my own custom config file that has different
directory settings, such as:

<Directory /srv/www/htdocs/KAR/websites/test/PHP>
    Options None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    <Files *.php>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
    </Files>
</Directory>

But I can still access a php file called get_vars.php
in the forbidden directory that displays the content of the
$_SERVER array:

<?php
echo "<br />contents of \$_SERVER[] <br />";
while(list($key, $value) = each($_SERVER))
   {
   echo "$key => $value <br />";
   }
?>