httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Falkenberg <harald.falkenb...@desy.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] text browser with javascript on linux/solaris
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:17:25 GMT
Hallo,

thanks for the hint. Is this a standard feature or can you give me
more information how to enable emacs doing this?

Thanks in advance!

Harald

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Axel-St├ęphane  SMORGRAV wrote:

> What about emacs ??
>
> mvh
> -ascs

I found some hints on the net, that the w3m developers made some efforts to achieve this,
but found no such version or a recipe how to cook it. -

> Does anybody on this list know about such browsers?
>
> The use is mainly for visual impared people working on linux/solaris side and on the
shell level. - Many portals with intersting functionality or content use more and more javascript
on their side, which is a barrier for people with disabilities and so they can't access those
site, if they have tow work on the computer in the above way.