httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Falkenberg <harald.falkenb...@desy.de>
Subject [users@httpd] text browser with javascript on linux/solaris
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:03:59 GMT
Hallo,

I'm looking for a text browser (like lynx/w3m), which supports the use of
javascript. I found some hints on the net, that the w3m developers made
some efforts to achieve this, but found no such version or a recipe how to
cook it. -

Does anybody on this list know about such browsers?

The use is mainly for visual impared people working on linux/solaris side
and on the shell level. - Many portals with intersting functionality or
content use more and more javascript on their side, which is a
barrier for people with disabilities and so they can't access those site,
if they have tow work on the computer in the above way.

Any help is welcoem!

regards
	Harald