httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Feather" <Josh.Feat...@hewitt.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Startup failed, Apache 2.0.55
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 02:50:56 GMT
/usr/lib is the default locale...

"myhapwcforever" <myhapwcforever@gmail.com>

12/03/2005 08:37 PM
Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

cc

Subject
Re: [users@httpd] Startup failed, Apache 2.0.55

You can use the command --- find / -name libgcc_s.so.1 ,to find whether
there is the file in your system.
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael S Pallos
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:51 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] Startup failed, Apache 2.0.55

I just configured, build, and installed Aache 2.0.55 on Solaris 10.   I
used gcc and make for the configure and build.
When I attempt a start by executing ?PREFIX/bin/apachectl ?l start? I get
the following error:

ld.so.1: /usr/apache2/bin/httpd: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed

Any ideas what is going on here or what I need to do?

Thx

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.