httpd-users mailing list archives

From GIppol...@princetonecom.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] compiling apache 2.2 with openldap on solairs 9
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:30:06 GMT
This didn't work anyother ideas.    I do have /usr/local/lib in my ld path.
Thanks
Glen

             Joe Orton
             <jorton@redhat.co
                                       GIppolito@princetonecom.com
             12/07/2005 10:31                                           cc
             AM                        users@httpd.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [users@httpd] compiling apache
             Please respond to         2.2 with openldap on solairs 9
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 09:39:49AM -0500, GIppolito@princetonecom.com
wrote:
> Configure options to Apache
>
> ./configure --with-ldap-sdk=openldap --enable-ssl
--with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
> --enable-authnz-ldap --enable-ldap --with-ldap=/usr/local

Don't pass an argument to --with-ldap, try, e.g.:

  --with-ldap --with-ldap-lib=/usr/local/lib \
     --with-ldap-include=/usr/local/include

(you may also need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib)

joe