httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rosado, Rodolfo CTR MDA/IOM" <Rodolfo.Rosado....@mda.mil>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 Proxy information request
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:11:30 GMT
Hi all,

    I'm new, have mercy.  I've set up an Apache server in my DMZ and it
is accessed via port 443 only.  I reverse proxy requests to a back-end
IIS server and application.  My issue is with SSO.  I configured my
Apache Server in a test environment to accept and reverse proxy requests
over port 80 and the information is passed correctly to the IIS server
and application and allows the user to SSO.  However, when I change this
to port 443, the SSO no longer works.  I can get to the backend app, but
no SSO.  Is there something I haven't configured properly?