httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] "error reading the headers"
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:09:21 GMT

the headers, referer: http://www.thecertnetwork.net/certprod/repository/index.php

> I have this at the top of the php script being called but it never gets there.
>
> error_reporting(E_ALL);
>
> What puzzles me is that this same procedure works 99% of the time. It is creating a record
for a member and works with over 60 members. With 2 members it does not.

So what's funny about these two users? Do they have illegal characters (spaces, carriage returns
etc.) in there usernames?
Incidentally, this looks entirely like a PHP problem - you might have more luck on a PHP forum....

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> What causes an error such as that? Anything that I can try?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike
>
>  << File: ATT232491.txt >>

the sender's company.