httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Hofert" <t...@spartangraphics.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP Prolem
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:57:49 GMT
Where do I add this? I added it in the section that previously read:

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.html
</IfModule>

Doing so now just opens the php file as text in the browser window.

Thanks in advance.
Todd

________________________________

From: ludi [mailto:myhapwcforever@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:37 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] PHP Prolem

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.php
Add to the httpd.conf

2005/12/8, Todd Hofert <todd@spartangraphics.com>:

	I just installed Apache 1.3 on local computer. I am now trying
to install Zen-Cart and when I access the appropriate directory the
result is a directory listing. The directions indicate that if you get a
directory listing you should speak to your Hosting Site about how to
setup your server to auto-detect PHP filename extensions.

	So since I am the host, how do I configure Apache to auto-detect
PHP filename extensions?

	Thanks
	Todd

privileged
	information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the
	sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and
destroy any
	copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
other
	than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.