httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:19:10 GMT
Would anyone be able to tell me how static content gets served when
using mod_proxy_ajp?
For example if I'm running apache and tomcat with the following apache
configuration, who servers the static content under /jsp-examples?
Apache or Tomcat?

Alias /jsp-examples "D:/test/tomcat/webapps/jsp-examples"
<Directory "D:/test/tomcat/webapps/jsp-examples">
  Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
  AllowOverride None
  allow from all
</Directory>

ProxyPass /jsp-examples ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples
ProxyPassReverse /jsp-examples ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples

This above configuration allows jsps to be served correctly, but I want
to make sure that Apache is serving any static content under the
/jsp-examples directory and not Tomcat.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.