httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:29:58 GMT

From: Frederick, Fabian [mailto:Fabian.Frederick@prov-liege.be]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 3:51 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain

It seems private server is giving 302 :

Livehttpheaders gives

http/1.x 302 object moved
Server : privateserver httpd version
Content-length:149
Content-type:text/html
Location : https://publicserver
X-powered-by:private server

The only difference between private server direct interrogation and public server (when authentification
is done) is the
Fact that GET has no cookie attribute when using public one ... Meanwhile, working directly
on private server, each request has
Cookie : session-id ... So proxypass works, proxypassreverse works, proxypassreversecookie
works ...
But browser don't send back a cookie to publicserver as that cookie seems 'attached' to private
server ...

I declared ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath

ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain privateIP publicIP
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /

Regards,
Fabian