httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Taylor <tiptas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk help
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:17:25 GMT
Ok,
I set an env var CC to gcc but configure is still breaking. The following is
the command I try to execute

>./configure --with-apache=/home/rmorrin/sw/apache2.0
--with-java-home=/home/rmorrin/sw/jdk1.5.0_05 --with-java-platform=2
-enable-jni

Heres my output

>hecking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8

>hecking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8

>hecking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8

>hecking for a BSD-compatible install... /opt/csw/bin/ginstall -c

>hecking whether build environment is sane... yes

>hecking for gawk... gawk

>hecking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes

>checking for gcc... gcc=

>checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
compiler cannot create executables

>See `config.log' for more details.

Here's a section from config.log

## ----------- ##

## Core tests. ##

## ----------- ##

configure:1545: checking build system type

configure:1563: result: sparc-sun-solaris2.8

configure:1571: checking host system type

configure:1585: result: sparc-sun-solaris2.8

configure:1593: checking target system type

configure:1607: result: sparc-sun-solaris2.8

configure:1639: checking for a BSD-compatible install

configure:1694: result: /opt/csw/bin/ginstall -c

configure:1705: checking whether build environment is sane

configure:1748: result: yes

configure:1805: checking for gawk

configure:1821: found /opt/csw/bin/gawk

configure:1831: result: gawk

configure:1841: checking whether make sets $(MAKE)

configure:1861: result: yes

configure:2072: checking for gcc

configure:2098: result: gcc=

configure:2342: checking for C compiler version

configure:2345: gcc= --version </dev/null >&5

./configure: gcc=: command not found

configure:2348: $? = 127

configure:2350: gcc= -v </dev/null >&5

./configure: gcc=: command not found

configure:2353: $? = 127

configure:2355: gcc= -V </dev/null >&5

./configure: gcc=: command not found

configure:2358: $? = 127

configure:2381: checking for C compiler default output file name

configure:2384: gcc=    conftest.c  >&5

./configure: gcc=: command not found

configure:2387: $? = 127

configure: failed program was:

| /* confdefs.h.  */

| #define PACKAGE_NAME ""

| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""

| #define PACKAGE_VERSION ""

| #define PACKAGE_STRING ""

| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""

| #define PACKAGE "mod_jk"

| #define VERSION "1.2.14"

| /* end confdefs.h.  */

| int

| main ()

| {

|   ;

|   return 0;

| }

configure:2426: error: C compiler cannot create executables