httpd-users mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Having problem while requesting for pages while downloading something from http server.
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:41:57 GMT
Which MPM type prefork?

Also, what are the following in your httpd.conf file:

StartServers         5
MinSpareServers      5
MaxSpareServers     10
MaxClients         150
MaxRequestsPerChild  0

for the php file you can try putting the following into an .htaccess
file if
you have AllowOverride All set for the directory:

php_value max_execution_time 1800

That's all I can think of...

Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com