httpd-users mailing list archives

From Santi Saez <sa...@hostalia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Error enabling "mod_expires" in Apache 1.3.33
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:56:17 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to install "mod_expires" module in a Apache 1.3.33 server
under GNU/Linux box. This is the output of "httpd -l":

# /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
   http_core.c
   mod_env.c
   mod_log_config.c
   mod_mime.c
   mod_negotiation.c
   mod_status.c
   mod_include.c
   mod_autoindex.c
   mod_dir.c
   mod_cgi.c
   mod_asis.c
   mod_imap.c
   mod_actions.c
   mod_userdir.c
   mod_alias.c
   mod_access.c
   mod_auth.c
   mod_so.c
   mod_setenvif.c
   mod_ssl.c
   mod_frontpage.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/local/apache/bin/suexec

This is the de configuration code at "/etc/httpd/conf.d/
mod_expires.conf":

LoadModule      expires_module  libexec/mod_expires.so

When running configtest I get this error/warns:

# /etc/init.d/httpd configtest
Processing config directory: /usr/local/apache/conf.d/*.conf
Processing config file: /usr/local/apache/conf.d/mod_expires.conf
(..)
[Sun Dec  4 23:55:24 2005] [error] Cannot remove module
mod_expires.c: not found in module list

Trying with "AddModule" and "LoadModule" I get this:

# cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_expires.conf
AddModule       mod_expires.c
LoadModule      expires_module  libexec/mod_expires.so

# /etc/init.d/httpd configtest
Processing config directory: /usr/local/apache/conf.d/*.conf
Processing config file: /usr/local/apache/conf.d/mod_expires.conf
Syntax error on line 4 of /usr/local/apache/conf.d/mod_expires.conf:
Cannot add module via name 'mod_expires.c': not in list of loaded
modules

What can I do to enable this module? Thanks!

Regards,
--
Santi Saez