httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <je...@bakerweb.biz>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Hosting and SSL
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:00:52 GMT
I have several name-based virtual hosts up and running with no issues,
and the same for SSL. However, I get the feeling that the way I have it
currently is not the optimum way. Currently I have to set up one
container for "regular" port 80 access and another container for SSL
access. Since each virtual host has a large and massively different
configuration than the others, it is a pain to make sure that the port
80 vhost and the SSL vhost configurations remain synchronized. Is there
a way to configure a vhost so that the "regular" access and SSL access
use the same configuration (other than using config file includes)?

Thanks.

--
Jerry Baker