httpd-users mailing list archives

From philguillard <philguill...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite and session problem
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:27:43 GMT
Hi,

I use prefixes (foo1.domain.com, foo2.doamin.com), my application is
made of a servlet inside one container/context. So it is not virtual
hosting, just a prefix changed from left to right side with mod_rewrite
rules:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.mydomain\.org [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.+) www.mydomain.org$1
RewriteRule ^([^.]+)\.citycita\.org(.+) /prefix$2 [PT]

Is there a way for session tracking to see one session there, in order
for a user authenticated to be able to see foo.mydomain.com and
www.mydomain.com the same way?
I use default cookie system provided by my servlet and these cookies
hostame value is different for each prefix so i loose the session.
Regards,

Phil