httpd-users mailing list archives

From peter pilsl <pi...@goldfisch.at>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] [mod_proxy_html] : returned page is empty
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:46:55 GMT
peter pilsl wrote:

<skip>
> As
> soon as I turn on the outputfilter proxy-html I get an empty page
> containing of no more than

<skip>

Finally I found the solution to my problem:

The content I tried to handly with mod_proxy_html was compressed with
mod_deflate and so mod_proxy_html could not parse it.

solution:

RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding

(as stated in the mod_proxy_html-manual, which I did not read to the
end, cause I followed the instructions step by step. yep - again reading
the manual to the end might have saved me a lot of troubles ;)

I'll start a new post to the topic cause now I dont know how to compress
the output again *AFTER* mod_proxy_html has processed the code.

thnx,
peter

--
mag. peter pilsl