httpd-users mailing list archives

From Max Yu <yu_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to unset $PHP_AUTH_USER and $PHP_AUTH_PW
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:27:29 GMT
We run apache 2.0.52 on Fedora Core 3. After log out, the userid
and password are stored in $PHP_AUTH_USER and $PHP_AUTH_PW,
unless close the browser completely. It can be automatically
relogin if click the login bottun again. So we have to set up
login in twice to prevent illegal login.

So how to unset $PHP_AUTH_USER and $PHP_AUTH_PW when logout, so
user doesn't need to close the browser?

Thanks,

Max