httpd-users mailing list archives

From Edward Krack <eddie_kr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP Problem
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:21:39 GMT
Todd Hofert:

> Anyone?????   please.... This can't be stumping everyone.

> I apologize for my ignorance but I still cannot make this work. Can someone
> please offer specific direction on how to edit the .conf file to allow my
> appache server to properly display php files in browsers?

You open the httpd.conf file with you favorite text editor.

	PHP 4.x:

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
 </IfModule>

	PHP 3.x:

<IfModule mod_php3.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .phtml
</IfModule>

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE FILE WHILE CLOSING!
Might need to restart apache.

Just my 2 cents.