httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashtanga Yogi" <>
Subject [users@httpd] warning : Failed to enabl\ e the 'httpready' Accept Filter
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:15:52 GMT
I am proud to say that I have configured, built and installed all the following now:

httpd required me to first locally build and install apr and apr-util after which I built
the main httpd and locally installed it. I then locally installed mod_perl (but have not put
in any LoadModule cmds for it yet).

upon starting up Apache, it works and I get an "it works!" page, but I want to know why I
am getting this warning about httpready and what I can do about it on FreeBSD:

[tbrannon@pringle:~/cvs/blue/wagsvr/install/httpd/prefork/conf] apachectl start
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, u\
sing for ServerName
[Sat Dec 03 10:07:00 2005] [warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to enabl\
e the 'httpready' Accept Filter

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest: