httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bill McBride" <bill.mcbr...@VALLEY.NET>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache/PHP Issue
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:27:59 GMT
    I am running Apache 2.0.55 on a Windows XP Professional OS and I have also installed PHP
5.1.  I have set up the .ini files as correctly as I know how but I am still getting a problem.
 I can get my browser to load .html files from the root diectory fine.  However, when I try
to load a .php file I get the following page on the brower:

Not Found
The requested URL /phptest.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) PHP/5.1.1 Server at localhost Port 80

    The error log file has the following entry:

[Thu Dec 29 13:26:05 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] script 'C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/test/phptest.php'
not found or unable to stat
[Thu Dec 29 13:26:05 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/test/favicon.ico

       (The root directory is actually set up as the address above in the configuration file.)

     I am wondering if I have a configuration problem or a problem with my file privledges
in XP or maybe something else I haven't thought of.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bill McBride