httpd-users mailing list archives

From ludi <myhapwcfore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] A problem -- chroot the apache 2.0
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:55:08 GMT
Thx, very much I mknod /dev/random.
It is running.
I tried the command "httpd -X".
If there is trouble, it end immediatly without any information.
[root@localhost dev]# chroot /www /apache/bin/httpd -X
[root@localhost dev]#
I removed the random file from my chroot environment.

[root@localhost dev]# chroot /www /apache/bin/httpd -X

[root@localhost dev]#
I made random again,

I searched the FAQ on apache web site,but it didnt contain any debug methods.
Do you mind give me a URL?