httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ftp on Reverse Proxy
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:35:41 GMT
Plain text please...

Look in the error log to see why access is being denied. Most likely you do not have an Allow
directive for the directory that the URL leads to...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: isha b [mailto:ishaa.b@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. November 2005 07:41
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] ftp on Reverse Proxy

Hi Reverse Proxy Users,

I Have a FTP server behind Reverse proxy . And If I tried to access the ftp server as https://rev.proxy/ftp
( where ftp is the alias for my ftp server which is behind the rev. proxy server ) getting
error  as

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ftp on this server.

Note : This error I am getting not even prompting for user name and Password

I have enabled ftp apache module under my httpd.conf .

Anyone have idea that where I went wrong while setting up ftp server thorough reverse proxy
?

Thanks in advance

Isha

the sender's company.