httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Will mod_rewrite work?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:35:10 GMT

No problem - mod_rewrite works in URL-space.

BTW, "...it didn't work..." is the least-favourite phrase you want to read on a technical
help list... What didn't work? What happened? You got the old URL? You got 404? You got the
index page? The computer imploded?

Cut'n'paste from the rewrite log... (you *did* activate rewrite logging, didn't you?...)

> LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
> RewriteEngine On
> RewriteBase blog/

Try  RewriteBase /blog/

Rgds,