httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] About Access Log
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:43:56 GMT
mod_chronometer provides millisecond resolution for the time to serve the response. See http://modules.apache.org/search?id=364

NB - it's written in C so you need to compile it and you OS has to support it...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: TK [mailto:tkchiew@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 18. November 2005 20:03
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] About Access Log

Hi,
I'm running Apache 2.0 on Windows XP SP2. I have 2 questions about Apache access log.

1. How could I get a fine-grained time stamp for the time (%t) in millisecond?

2. Where (in httpd.conf file) should I place the TransferLog command so that I could rotate
the log file (named as access.log)? My command line is as below:
    TransferLog "|  /bin/rotatelogs /logs/access 86400"
    (Additional question: Is the duration (86400 s) counted based on a normal day (12am -
12am the next day) or from the moment the Apache server is started?)

Thanks.

TK

the sender's company.