httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Limiting SSL to a specific virtual host
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:18:13 GMT

Only by the confusion surrounding this topic...

> Which module would that be?

The module mentioned by Nick - mod_gnutls (http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_gnutls/)

But as has been pointed out, it's under development and in any case browser support for Server
Name Indication is not yet widespread.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

BTW, I didn't write the line below so don't attribute it to me...