httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] VirtualHost confusion
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 07:14:02 GMT

I was always under the impression (might be wrong) that the correlation between NameVirtualHost
argument and VirtualHost argument is done using string matching. Therefore, the two have to
match for it to work. You've added the port number to the NVH argument. So either drop it
there or add it also the VH arguments.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thus far, I am stumped.  I
> managed to create
> configuration files that served no pages, errors, one but not
> the other, but
> never successfully both.  This current configuration is the
> best I have come
> up with so far.
>
> I own both of these domains and the DNS for these domains are
> pointing to
> the correct IP address, as indicated by getting something when I enter
> either address.

> Thanks!!
> Adam R.

the sender's company.