httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Kogut <jmko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] MP3 streaming on Apache
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:00:33 GMT
Not to avoid the subject, because I have never needed to go this with
apache, but I have found that the best, free mp3 server happens to be the
companion to a network mp3 player, the Slimserver software (google it) does
an awesome job at streaming mp3 files, and it also has a sick gui, so you
can manage playlists and stuff like that.