httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Kogut <jmko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot access any webpage using localhost
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:56:50 GMT
Looks like you have everything covered. You checke your apache config, your
hosts file, you pinged 127.0.0.1 <http://127.0.0.1>, and set everything in
your apache conf file that would cause any problems. All I can think of is
that something went wrong in the installation, it happens sometimes with the
msi binary.