httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Kogut <jmko...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] XML Headers
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:09:42 GMT
Ok, I have had no problems with accessing xml files directly. The browser
sees the mime type and knows that the file is an XML file. I have recently
made a php script that will pull data from a mysql db and then present the
user with an xml file. Before I echo the xml, I sent out a text/xml header
to the server. When I access the file directly, the title of the page is
that which was defined in the the xml. When I access the xml through my php
script, the title is blank. Are there any other headers about xml that I
don't know about?

--
|| jmkogut ||
email: jmkogut@gmail.com