httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Atul" <a.ku...@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] How to access files via apache stored in InItCaps
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:45:35 GMT
Hi All,
     I am not an expert in apache so please ignore if this question
sounds silly.

I have placed some text file in one of the folder ( htdocs ) in apache ,
File name is   TestPage.txt so when I try to access this page from
browser message comes as page not found . On checking error message on
log files I can see that it displays that file      testpage.txt not
found so its loking for "lowercase" file name .
    How to force apache so that it looks for actual name ( case
sensitive ) of file rather then changing it to lowercase.

Atul