httpd-users mailing list archives

From gregory duchesnes <greg...@icilalune.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] can't get mod_expires to work with apache 2.0.54
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:14:12 GMT
Thanks for your answer Nick,

i still don't understand what mod_expires stand for, but anyway i solved
my problem sending custom "no-cache" headers thanks to mod_headers, and
i work like a charm :

Header set Expires "Thu, 01 Dec 2003 16:00:00 GMT"
Header set Cache-Control "no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"
Header set Pragma "no-cache"