httpd-users mailing list archives

From gregory duchesnes <greg...@icilalune.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SetEnvIf only if 2 regex match?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:38:52 GMT
Hi all,

for testing purpose i would need ti allow access to a server only if the
client confroms to 2 tests. I RTFMed, but can't find a solution.

let's say i want to allow my client only if it comes from a specific IP
and with a specific browser.

I've tried this (and many variants) without success:

SetEnvIf Remote_Addr ^192\.168\.0\.2$ welcome
BrowserMatch !"^Mozilla" !welcome
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from env=welcome

There must be an easier but though apache doc says that a test can be
made on a earlier SetEnvIf result, i can't figure how it work, that's
why i tried the above method.

Thanks for your help