httpd-users mailing list archives

From Max Yu <yu_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] not navigate during downloading
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:56:07 GMT
Hi,

There was an old apache server (on redhat), on which users can
view and download files. I can navigate other pages during
downloading. Now I updated all the php code and setup a new
apache server on a new machine (Fedora Core 3). The behavior is
changed. I am not sure if this is a real apache problem or not.
Now user can't view other pages if he is downloading something.
Only after the downloading is finished, he can navigate the web
again.

What's the problem?

Max